Saturday, October 24, 2009

Being Driven and Organized.

I am so driven that some times I drive myself nuts!


But on the other hand I wonder why everyone is not more driven. Why are people willing to settle? I don't mean that you have to make a lot of money to be successful. But you have to be happy with what you do for work to be successful. Even if you have to work harder and smarter to get where you really want to be…why would you not put out the effort? You only live once. So live well!

Also why are people ok with being disorganized? I can't stand it. I have to have my closet perfect, my things organized and at the same time if I don't need or want something it is out of here. Why keep something you don't need!?

The bottom line, I would rather be driven and organized than lazy and sloppy. You can be happier with less. I am!

Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Be driven and organized! Do you think that the way you live is the truth and the better way of living? I don't think so, everyone is free to do what he decides to do and living how he wants to live. Not! These kind of rules and organized life are often leading to fascism and totalitarism! Sorry to say it to a so lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete