Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's save some $$$ together! I'll show you how!

A NEW EXPERIMENT!  And this time it's INTERACTIVE! 

Many of whom have attended one of my workshops, requested information on what it would cost to eat almost entirely organically.  Since I did not have an answer...And I like to know what I'm talking about.....

I decided that since;
1. I have to eat and
2. I have to buy food and
3. I truly enjoy saving $$$ because I would like to send my children to college one day and perhaps go on a vacation myself...

I've just begun AN ALL NEW INTERACTIVE EXPERIMENT!!  Join me every step of the way...because you just might save some $$$ (and your health) if you do!
 
 
Here is what you can expect...!!!

 
1. All of the recipes that you've requested (give me a few days to get up-to-date with this one...)!   Including the flat bread recipe (already posted)!
 
2. PLUS I will be posting ALL NEW fresh recipes every couple of days or so!
 
3.  I will be posting my;

  • shopping lists
  • receipts
  • recipes
  • videos of yours truly cooking the dishes (that I create during this experiment)
  • videos of shopping at the Farmers' Markets
  • PLUS photographs of produce, prices, dishes etc.

PLEASE JOIN ME! This is going to be allot of fun. And I have a feeling we all might save a bunch of money! Invite your friends to join us, get your kids involved.
 
Also I will be at the Laguna Beach Farmers' Market tomorrow morning (Sat) at 10am. So you are all more than welcome to join me...bring your canvas bag and your $15-!

No comments:

Post a Comment